CODE Dragon Noir - RK2 - AO Index du Forum

Guilde Francophone - Rimor - Anarchy Online

Portail    FAQ   Rechercher   Liste des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrer 
Calendrier  Loot-list  Implants  NW-list Dungeon-Map
 Profil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   Connexion  

Calendar 
Calendar eventCalendar
Mer 27 Mar 2024
Jeu 28 Mar 2024
Ven 29 Mar 2024
Sam 30 Mar 2024
Dim 31 Mar 2024
SL : ring sheol (81+)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    CODE Dragon Noir - RK2 - AO Index du Forum -> Guides de base
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  

Auteur
Ilou
Exilé
Exilé

MessagePosté le: Sam Aoû 30, 2008 12:34 pm    Sujet du message: SL : ring sheol (81+) Répondre en citant

Si vous êtes lvl 81, l'accès à Scheol vous est ouvert. Allez à Divide puis plein Nord afin d'écouter Ergo.
Suspended in mid air in front of you is this mysterious android you have heard so much about.
Ergo, Elysium Guardian of Shadows: Ergo.
Ontwosub: Greetings once more Ergo, good to see you again! Bowing is hard to do for somone lacking everything but a head, but Ergo comes pretty close with his gestures.
Ergo, Elysium Guardian of Shadows: You honor me my master. How can I be of service?
Ontwosub: I wish to start my journey to Scheol.
Ergo, Elysium Guardian of Shadows: Scheol is a dark and evil place, it is torn and tortured by the great evil that is relentlessly ripping this world apart. Are you quite sure you are ready for this yet my Master?
Ontwosub: Yes well, I feel as ready as I can get. Ergo is about to speak when he suddenly stops and takes a good look at you.
Ergo, Elysium Guardian of Shadows: Tilts his head one way...then the other and ponders...
Ergo, Elysium Guardian of Shadows: One form for gesticulation that actually fits his anatomy...
Ergo, Elysium Guardian of Shadows: And then he continues:
Ergo, Elysium Guardian of Shadows: On second thought, I guess the tasks I need done here in Elysium will be too trivial for someone like you. We would all be served better if I just let you through so you could take on some of the tasks I have for you there as soon as possible. What say you? Do you want to do me some favors here in Elysium first, or do you want to go straight on to Scheol?
Ontwosub: I think I will just go straight over to Scheol if possible. I will probably be able to do our cause more good in there than I would here.
Ergo, Elysium Guardian of Shadows: Wise choice, Master! Take this ring and use it to navigate the portal here behind me. Good luck my Master and I hope to see you soon in the dreary depths of Lower Scheol!

Dernière édition par Ilou le Jeu Fév 11, 2010 12:33 pm; édité 1 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé

Auteur
Neoenforcer1
Retraité
Retraité

MessagePosté le: Ven Sep 05, 2008 4:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Toujours au top Ilou, ça fait plaisir Wink

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    CODE Dragon Noir - RK2 - AO Index du Forum -> Guides de base Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: